Ready for winter?
Our lot is filled to the brim with all things Christmas!
- poinsettias of all colors and sizes
- cut trees from table tops to 12' tall
- fresh roping- pine, boxwood, cedar
- wreaths, swags, grave blankets
- locally made gifts for teachers, secretaries, bus drivers
- Fresh baked pies, eggs, Klein cheeses
- and MORE!
April — May
Easter Flowers, Bedding Plants, Perennials, Shrubs/Trees, Herbs
June — August
Produce, Hanging Baskets, Annuals, Decorative Planters
September — October
Pumpkins & Gourds, Hay & Cornstalks, Local Cider, Local Apples & Winter Squash
.Cut Trees, Wreaths, Poinsettias, Garland/Roping